Thursday, September 25, 2008

Que voy a ser, je ne sais pas



I took an undeserved break from thesis research/ stressing out to make this little guy. He's somewhat inspired by the girls over at Bach's Bulletins. Holly's commenting on my blog got me to reading theirs and thinking about what I was like in High School. I was really into drawing funny little creatures, especially winged things. So I thought I would try to knit a dragon. Sadly, he has no wings so right how he's a DINOSAUR!


Sorry, I have a tendency to scream the word dinosaur, which by the way is also the name of our band in Rockband 2. Yes, speaking of undeserved breaks, my boyfriend bought me Rockband 2 yesterday as an early (over a month!) birthday present. It is so much fun, and I am ridiculously excited that there are songs from Bikini Kill, The Silversun Pickups, and Talking Heads.



Is this picture a little too obscene?


The title is from a Manu Chau song that is stuck in my head (Me Gustas Tu)...I can really relate to the combination of spanish and french because I'm always mixing them up myself.

1 comment:

BACH said...

You+knitting needles
= A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Me+knitting needles = injury.

Haha.

YOU HAVE ROCK BAND 2?!?!?!?! I played a demo of the first game and found it really fun(Drums are the bomb!). Is the second one as good as the first?

~Holly~

P.S- How can anyone NOT yell the word dinosaur when saying it? It's just unnatural, to just SAY it.
It's like saying cheese, without the appropriate "Yum" sound afterwards.